“This is a delightfully crunchy salad that takes minutes to assemble. Seasonal and fresh, are the key to this enticing salad. Radishes and cucumbers are thinly sliced, and lightly tossed in a creamy mixture of dill, garlic, and fresh chives with a hint of lemon.” Rachel Patterson, Registered Dietitian
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bag or about 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cultured coconut milk (found in the yogurt isle)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, or oil of choice
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 1/8-1/4 tsp dill weed
- Generous pinch salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Using a mandoline slicer or a freshly sharpened knife, thinly slice cucumber and radishes, and place in a large family style serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together, cultured coconut milk, oil, garlic, chives, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Add the coconut milk mixture to the cucumber and radish, and toss with a large wooden spoon, until each slice is lightly coated.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the salad before serving.
Adapted from Relay Foods. Relay Foods is your healthy online grocery store. We’re the simplest way to buy all your local, organic, and everyday groceries.